Critical Theory is not being taught in schools, corporations, the military, agencies or institutions, rather it is being implemented. For if it was taught, thoroughly, one would see that it is a tool. A tool with a particular function and purpose.
A hammer is a tool. It can be used in two ways. One good and one evil.
If it is used as designed to drive nails into wood, then it is good because it aids in building houses or repairing damages to restore a thing to its best state of being. However, its use becomes evil when used to crack skulls. The subject on the receiving end is not better for it, but worse. Unlike the hammer with two uses, Critical Theory has but one; that of the second use of the hammer. It is designed to destroy.
To be honestly taught a thing allows one to recognize and understand it. When taught literature and mathematics I recognize the distinct differences between the two. Each has its own unique elements, purpose and function.
But, in schools, in particular, CT is mixed in all disciplines of study like adding milk to coffee. One drop of milk added to coffee appears to have no altering effect. However, with each drop added, in time, the dark characteristic of coffee is no longer evident when the characteristic of the milk has completely taken over. So, too, is this true of socialism/Marxism over democracy. The rule of the elite overtakes that of the people.
The inexperienced innocent mind of the young which has been taught to trust authority is easily indoctrinated into an ever growing force of the like minded emotionally driven, and is duped into believing that what is being presented to them is going to bring harmonious change and then unity to all. Instead children are seeing themselves as either the oppressor or oppressed. Which fosters suspicion between children motivated by a lack of trust. This sense of insecurity is foreign to the child. They lose a sense of self-worth. To cause vulnerable children to become jaded toward life in this way is beyond criminal; it is a sin (Matthew 18: 1-6). And those doing it know it. That is why God first had to be driven from the school environment. The commands to love God and neighbor are too formidable a contradiction for the proponents of Marxism to win the argument on merit. Division continues until chaos reigns. Diversity bent on division never brings unity, though assimilation does, so long as its power seeking enemies are kept from poisoning the well by distorting the message.
Our sentinels of democracy, over the decades, have been asleep at the wheel. The disinterest or outright disregard of a growing ratio imbalance of progressive collegiate professors to conservative, arising from frivolous impressions from those who monitor such things, has resulted in a present day ratio of 13 progressive professors to 1 conservative, if not a greater disparity, in a majority of colleges and universities. When students return home from school each year with what parents think outlandish ideas, the response would be: “Well, when they finish school, get a job and enter the real world all those crazy notions will fade.” But, what happens when the real world has been altered to fit those notions? We are now witness to it. A societal cultural shift has hit us head on which was slowly being implemented all the while we were trivializing it without concern or investigation as to what was really going on; the systematic dismantling of free society and American culture. A revolution succeeds not by the many, but by the few. So long as the few can get many of their passive opposition to go along, if not by persuasion, then by force. Assuming that one’s ship is trim, often leads to its foundering.
“Critical Theory” – recognize it.
The Frankfurt School founded (1918-1933), made the following twelve very recognizable recommendations:
1. The creation of racism offences and hate speech laws.
2. Continual change to create confusion (e,g., in school curricula).
3. Masturbation propaganda in schools, combined with the homo-sexualization of children and their corruption by exposing them to child porn in the classroom. (Recently under scrutiny in a New York school system.)
.4. The systematic undermining of parental and teachers’ authority. (the now school board and parent confrontations enabled by unions.)
5. Huge immigration to destroy national identity and foment future race wars. (the Biden borders)
6. The systematic promotion of excessive drinking and recreational drugs. (legalized marijuana and available illegal drugs. )
7. The systematic promotion of sexual deviance in society. (accentuated through the internet)
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against the victims of crime. (open borders, cartels, elimination of bail, repeat offenders released, defunding the police, activist liberal judges)
9. Dependency on state benefits. (over the top unemployment benefits, stimulus money, welfare state, work discouraged rather than encouraged)
10. Control and dumbing down of media. (no need here to explain the obvious to those still possessing common sense)
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family. (degradation of the role of father and mother in the family unit, the devious promotion and unconstitutionally enforced political correctness which drives a wedge between, husband, wife and children)
12. All all-out attack on Christianity and the emptying of churches. (source)These recommendations were meticulously calculated to undermine the foundations of society and create the dystopia and destruction we presently see around us. (WOKE becomes a religion to attack traditional religious practice.)
Critical Theory is easily applied to whichever group its users wish to attack and divide: Race (CRT). Class (CCT), Gender (CGT), Climate Control (CCCT). Each group is promised good things will come their way. But, the only ones who reap the benefits from CT are those elite who implement them.
Critical theory was specifically used in Marxism, which has infiltrated our society like a slow drip over that last 30 years in earnest, until we are now near drowning in it. But, one must look at the historic effects of CT on people to understand the truth of it. During the 20th century, a number of regimes underwent Marxist-style revolutions, and each ended in disaster. Socialist governments in the Soviet Union, China, Cambodia, Cuba and elsewhere racked up a body count of nearly 100 million people. They are remembered for gulags, show trials, executions and mass starvations. In practice, Marx’s ideas unleashed man’s darkest brutalities. Nearest to our present time is Venezuela. Once a rich and thriving country whose economy was driven by a dominant oil industry, is now struggling in poverty. People waiting in lines at markets for hours, often coming away with nothing more than a bottle of mayonnaise. Zoos have reported missing exotic animals that have been slaughtered for food. The one positive thing arising from Venezuela’s socialist regime is a successful weight loss program. People have lost an average of 20 pounds each. That program is called Starvation.
In 1961, some 60 years ago, three and a half months before his last visit to our country, Nikita Khrushchev said, “We can’t expect the American people to jump from capitalism to communism but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of socialism until one day they will awaken to find they have communism.”
And here we are: STAGE 4.
FIGHT BACK WITH THE TRUTH. HAVE FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD ALONE. AND LASTLY; IT’S ALWAYS TO SOON TO QUIT!